How to Safely Implement and Manage Redundancies
A PDF Report about...
In a nutshell
This PDF Report guides you carefully through the entire redundancy process. It explains how to cost-effectively manage a redundancy situation and identifies potential liabilities. Written by experienced employment lawyers, you can rest assured all our advice is easy to implement and legally watertight. It’s fully up to date with the latest case law and statutory rates.
As an employer, you're bound to deal with redundancy at some point. But the redundancy process is fraught with danger, due to all the legal detail that you must get right. A mistake can have far-reaching consequences for your business. In this PDF Report we've gathered the answers to all your questions on redundancy:
- Does a genuine redundancy situation exist?
- How do I manage the redundancy process?
- How do I set up a smooth consultation process?
- Are there alternatives to dismissal?
- What will redundancy cost my business?
- What are the potential liabilities and how can I avoid them?
This PDF Report is a must-have for you as an employer. It also comes with an online service providing legally safe documents and letters so you're always on the right side of the law.
We've created this PDF Report especially for...
All employers that want to:
- Safely deal with even the most challenging redundancy situations
You'll get the following free extras with this PDF Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
You can choose from the following options...
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Take a look at your options below.
New edition coming soon
Our editors are currently finalising a new edition of this publication.
Please contact our Customer Services department for more information and/or to pre-order the new edition now.Click here for our contact details.