Tax Saving Update 2023 (PDF)
A PDF Report about...
In a nutshell
This Special Report covers all the major changes to UK tax law up to May 2023 including the Finance Act 2023 and the proposals in the Finance No2 Bill scheduled to become law later this year. After some uncertainty the increase in the corporation tax main rate went ahead in April. The government announced a further delay to Making Tax Digital for Income Tax Self-Assessment plus changes to who it will apply to. However, its programme to abolish basis periods for unincorporated businesses is going ahead as planned. The 2023 Spring Budget included several important changes to the tax treatment of pension contributions and benefits, plus a new first-year allowance for expenditure on plant and machinery. The latest Finance Bill sets out the long-awaited changes to the capital gains tax regime for separating couples. This Special Report explains the changes in plain English with examples to help you put them into practice
Our Special Report looks at all the key aspects of the latest changes including the:
- Corporation tax rates and marginal relief
- Full expensing relief for capital expenditure
- New Making Tax Digital for Income Tax Self-Assessment timetable
- Abolition of basis periods for the self-employed
- Removal of the pension lifetime allowance charge
- Limits to tax relief for pension contributions
- New no gain, no loss and private residence relief rules for separating couples
With this Special Report, you'll quickly understand the dos and don'ts and the consequences of the the 2023 tax regime for you and your business. It's all you need to play it safe and prepare for additional changes to the tax rules that are already in the pipeline.
We've created this PDF Report especially for...
Company owners and directors, in-house accountants and individuals that want to:
- Get a clear view of the new tax and NI rules and mitigate their effects
- Keep their business and/or personal tax bill down
Tax advisors and accountants that want to:
- Get to grips with the new tax/NI rules
- Help their clients save tax
You can choose from the following options...
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Special subscribers' offer
£68.00Only if you already have a subscription
Got a question? Call Customer Services(01233) 653500