The National Minimum Wage
What all employers need to know, now and in the future
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
This fully up-to-date Report makes sense of the tricky rules that surround the national minimum wage (NMW). It sets out the law and your obligations as an employer in plain, easy-to-follow language.
This Report gives you straightforward advice on NMW and covers:
- National minimum wage rates
- The pay reference period
- The national living wage
- Calculating total pay and hours worked
- Record-keeping requirements
We've included lots of realistic examples so you can see how the NMW works in practice, plus with the accompanying online service you’ll find customisable documents that support the content.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Business owners, personnel and HR staff that want to:
- Make sense of the tricky rules surrounding the national minimum wage
- Know what their obligations are as an employer
Employment consultants that want to:
- Give updated and straightforward advice on the national minimum wage rules
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Tips & Advice Special Report you'll read about...
Table of contents
What is the national minimum wage?
Who is entitled?
Who is exempt?
National minimum wage rates
The pay reference period
Calculating total pay
Benefits in kind and accommodation
Calculating hours worked
Some interesting earlier NMW rulings
Enforcement by the government
Enforcement by the worker
The national living wage
You can choose from the following options...
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Take a look at your options below.
Special subscribers' offer
£62.00Only if you already have a subscription
Got a question? Call Customer Services(01233) 653500