Employment Memo 2022
A handy, current and user-friendly guide as a printed book and/or updated digital version...
In a nutshell
Employment Memo will help you deal with your employment law queries quickly, efficiently and securely. It provides expert commentary on all aspects of employment law and practice. Packed with examples and practical advice, it's accessible and easy to navigate yet covers a wide range of employment issues in just enough depth. It's sure to satisfy all your employment law needs.
Employment Memo covers all aspects of employment law and practice. It takes you through the employment relationship from start to finish in a logical way.
- Types of employment relationship
- Starting employment
- Employment contracts
- Protecting company information
- Countering corruption and promoting social responsibility
- Pay and conditions
- Time on and off
- Sickness absence
- Rights of parents and carers
- Ending employment
The rules surrounding employment are complex and tricky to follow, particularly in areas such as handling discipline and grievance, absence management, and contracts. That's why we've created this Memo. Crammed with useful examples, it makes complex scenarios easier to understand and get to grips with. It's all you need to play it safe in the workplace.
We've created this Memo especially for...
All employers, personnel staff, HR advisors/consultants and employment lawyers that want to:
- Stay fully up to date with the ever changing world of employment law
- Work with their staff in a collaborative and productive way
- Avoid workplace problems
This edition has been fully revised and updated to include...
- A new chapter on the use of artificial intelligence and data analytics systems/programs and how to manage potential risks and liabilities
- Topical issues currently highlighted in the media such as the effect of menopause on workers, workplace loneliness, and how to support workers suffering from domestic abuse
- Changes to statutory payments, awards, fees and penalties
- The status of UK law post-Brexit and new material on the immigration changes which affect the right to work in the UK
- Information on government proposals and consultations which may herald further changes throughout 2022
- Over 100 new decisions which affect the full spectrum of the employment relationship
- Continued coverage of the impact of the coronavirus pandemic
You'll get the following extras with your Memo subscription...
- Keep you fully up to date with the latest developments
- Deliver important news directly to your mailbox
- Link straight to updated Memo paragraphs
- Includes the latest advice on tax, HR and health and safety
- Delivered directly to your mailbox, every month
Fully updated digital version
- All updates are included in the digital version of your Memo, available:
- At memo-online.indicator-flm.co.uk
- Via the iMemo app from the App Store or from Google Play
In this Memo you'll read about...
Click the image to browse through an extract of the Memo book...
You can choose from the following subscription options...
- 24/7 access to your Memo online, featuring the full content of the book
- 24/7 access to your Memo via the iMemo app, whether you're online or not
- Email updates to keep you fully informed on the latest employment law developments
- Monthly digital newsletter with the latest advice on tax, HR and health and safety
Paper + digital
- Everything included in the 'Digital’ subscription + the printed Memo book, delivered direct to your home or business address
Take a look at our subscription offers below.
£195.00For a subscription until January 2023.
Pro rata subscription
£117.00For a subscription until January 2023.
Got a question? Call Customer Services(01233) 653500