Entrepreneurs' Relief - Maximising the Tax Savings
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
In no-nonsense language, this Special Report explains the steps you need to take to claim entrepreneurs' relief. It's an invaluable guide for every business owner or shareholder - use it to legitimately keep those hard-earned profits out of HMRC's hands.
When you sell, transfer or wind up your business, you can benefit from entrepreneurs' relief. This means you'll only pay 10% tax on any profits or gains you make. But like most tax reliefs, there are conditions and tricky rules to contend with. This Special Report takes you through all the essentials of this complex topic, making it easy to understand:
- When to claim entrepreneurs' relief
- How to calculate it
- How to take full advantage of the relief
- What time limits apply
- The pitfalls you should watch out for
- Interaction with other reliefs
Plus, we've included a number of important tax cases to clarify the subject even further. So be sure to take full advantage and maximise your wealth.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Anyone with a share portfolio, company owner managers and owners of unincorporated businesses with an eye on moving to a limited company that want to:
- Stay tax efficient under the new rules
- Develop an effective profit extraction strategy
The most important updates to this edition include…
- The new anti-avoidance rule on qualifying for entrepreneurs' relief via a joint venture or partnership which doesn't have a trade of its own
- New information about goodwill
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An Online Service with ready-to-use documents and/or tools
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Tips & Advice Special Report you'll read about...
Table of contents
How does it work?
Sole traders and partners
Shares in companies
Assets used by companies
Furnished holiday lettings
Interaction with other reliefs and losses
Takeovers, shares and earn-outs
Appendix: Case studies
You can choose from the following options...
- The hard copy version
- Keep it on your desk or use it whenever you're offline
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Take a look at your options below.
PAPER + ONLINE SERVICE
Special subscribers' offer
£52.00Only if you already have a subscription