Why all employers are now affected and how to limit the impact
A Hot Topic Report about...
In a nutshell
This Special Report helps you deal with flexible working requests swiftly and efficiently. Recent legislation has extended the right to request flexible working to all employees after 26 weeks' service. So it's vital your policies and procedures are up to date and in line with these rules.
In easy-to-follow steps, this Special Report provides full guidance on the procedures you need to follow.
- Types of flexible working
- Criteria to apply for flexible working
- The process for making and handling a request
- What to do when a request is received
- How to respond
- Legally safe rejection grounds
- Using trial periods
- The right of appeal
- Dealing with any problems
The flexible working regime is a potential minefield for employers. But there's no need to worry if you know the rules. All the advice and solutions in this Special Report will help you apply the law correctly. It's all you need to play it safe.
We've created this Hot Topic Report especially for...
Business owners and managers, HR/personnel managers and staff, company directors that want to:
- Safely navigate their way through the potential minefield of flexible working and be able to deal with any requests swiftly and efficiently
You'll get the following free extras with this Hot Topic Report...
An Online Service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Hot Topic Report you'll read about...
Table of contents
Types of flexible working
The right to request flexible working
The process for making a request
Holding the meeting
Considering the application
Right of appeal
Making the arrangement work
Dealing with any problems
Flexible working policy
You can choose from the following options...
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Take a look at your options below.
PDF + ONLINE SERVICE
Special subscribers' offer
£52.00Only if you already have a subscription