Why all employers are now affected and how to limit the impact
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
This Special Report shows you how to deal with flexible working requests swiftly and efficiently. Legislation has extended the right to request flexible working to all employees after 26 weeks' service. It's therefore vital that your policies and procedures are up to date and in line with the current rules.
In easy-to-follow steps, this Report provides full guidance on the procedures you need to follow.
- Types of flexible working
- Criteria to apply for flexible working
- The process for making and handling a request
- What to do when a request is received
- How to respond
- Legally safe rejection grounds
- Using trial periods
- The right of appeal
- Dealing with any problems
The flexible working regime is a potential minefield for employers. But there's no need to worry if you know the rules. All the advice and solutions in this Special Report will help you apply the law correctly. It's all you need to play it safe.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Business owners and managers, HR/personnel managers and staff, company directors that want to:
- Safely navigate their way through the potential minefield of flexible working and be able to deal with any requests swiftly and efficiently
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Tips & Advice Special Report you'll read about...
Types of flexible working
The right to request flexible working
The process for making a request
Holding the meeting
Considering the application
Right of appeal
Making the arrangement work
Dealing with any problems
Flexible working policy
You can choose from the following options...
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Take a look at your options below.
New edition coming soon
Our editors are currently finalising a new edition of this publication.
Please contact our Customer Services department for more information and/or to pre-order the new edition now.Click here for our contact details.