GDPR - 7 Steps to Ensure Compliance Post-May 25
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
On 25 May 2018 your business should have been GDPR-compliant. But it’s not too late to take care of your data protection obligations in a cost-effective and legally safe way - we’ve created this Special Report especially for businesses that are struggling to get to grips with the complexities of the GDPR.
This Special Report clearly defines the 7 steps you need to take to ensure legal compliance, even though the 25 May deadline has passed:
- Map your data
- Create your own privacy notice
- Get to grips with direct marketing
- Registering with the ICO
- Sort out your external contracts
- Dealing with data subject access requests (DSARs)
- Managing and responding to data breaches
Full of useful examples and practical advice, use it as a checklist to get your business quickly GDPR-proof.
All businesses are affected by GDPR. Use this Special Report to:
- Comply with its provisions with the least amount of effort but without running the risk of a sizeable fine
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
PAPER + ONLINE SERVICE
Special subscribers' offer
£52.00Only if you already have a subscription