IR35 - What's New in Status Issues
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...In a nutshell
Anyone providing personal services through a company or partnership needs to know how to handle IR35. This Special Report considers where the IR35 rules stand and how they are expected to develop. It includes real-life examples and offers strategies to avoid trouble with HMRC.
This Special Report takes a look at:
- The employment status tests IR35 relies on
- Special problem areas – for example, what counts as an intermediary
- How to deal with an HMRC IR35 investigation
- Key changes to the rules
Plus, it’s accompanied by the online service containing ready-to-use documents and an IR35 calculator. It’s essential reading for anyone involved in this very complex area of tax law.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Self-employed business owners that want to:
- Create contracts outside the IR35 rules
- Be fully armed to cope with any questions from HMRC
Tax advisors and consultants that want to:
- Inform their clients on how to handle IR35 in the best possible way
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An Online Service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Tips & Advice Special Report you'll read about...
IR35, what is it and how does it affect tax and NI?
Contracts and arrangements
Dealing with HMRC
IR35 tax and NI regulation
IR35 and working for the public sector
You can choose from the following options...
- The hard copy version
- Keep it on your desk or use it whenever you're offline
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Take a look at your options below.
PAPER + ONLINE SERVICE
Special subscribers' offer
£52.00Only if you already have a subscription