IR35 - What's New in Status Issues
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
Anyone providing personal services through a company, partnership or other intermediary needs to know how to handle the IR35 legislation. This Special Report considers the IR35 rules in detail, the changes originally planned for April 2020 and what steps are required now that they have been deferred until next year. It contains real-life examples of where IR35 might apply in practice and the strategies you can adopt to avoid trouble with HMRC.
This Special Report looks closely at:
- The employment status tests IR35 relies on
- Special problem areas such as what counts as an intermediary
- IR35 when working for public bodies
- Planning for the April 2021 rule change
- How to deal with an HMRC IR35 investigation
- Key changes to the rules
Plus, it’s accompanied by an online service containing ready-to-use documents and an IR35 calculator. It’s essential reading for anyone involved in this very complex area of tax law.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Self-employed business owners that want to:
- Create contracts outside the IR35 rules
- Be fully armed to cope with any questions from HMRC
Tax advisors and consultants that want to:
- Inform their clients on how to handle IR35 in the best possible way
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Tips & Advice Special Report you'll read about...
1. IR35, what is it and how does it affect tax and NI?
2. Employment status
Factors linked to the first condition
Factors linked to the second condition
Factors linked to the third condition
3. Contracts and arrangements
4. Dealing with HMRC
5. IR35 tax and NI regulation
6. IR35 calculations
7. IR35 and working for the public sector
8. IR35 and the April 2021 rules
You can choose from the following options...
- The hard copy version
- Keep it on your desk or use it whenever you're offline
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Take a look at your options below.
New edition coming soon
Our editors are currently finalising a new edition of this publication.
Please contact our Customer Services department for more information and/or to pre-order the new edition now.Click here for our contact details.