IR35 - What's New in Status Issues
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
Anyone providing personal services through a company, partnership or other intermediary needs to know how to handle the IR35 legislation. This Special Report considers the IR35 rules in detail, including the changes to off-payroll rules from April 2021 involving work for private sector clients. This expanded Special Report contains four new case studies of where IR35 might apply in practice and the strategies you can adopt to avoid trouble with HMRC.
This Special Report looks closely at:
- The employment status tests IR35 relies on
- Special problem areas such as what counts as an intermediary
- IR35 when working for public bodies
- The April 2021 rule change when working for private sector clients
- How to deal with an HMRC IR35 investigation
Plus, it’s accompanied by the online service containing ready-to-use documents and an IR35 calculator. It’s essential reading for anyone involved in this very complex area of tax law.