Managing Part-Time Workers
The Current Law
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
In a straightforward way, this Special Report explains the rights of part-time workers and shows how to manage them best. It answers all your questions and highlights the possible pitfalls. You’ll learn how to make the most effective use of part-time workers - all in a legally safe, productive way.
There are so many legal issues to get right. Slip up with the law and you're likely to find yourself in tribunal. This Special Report helps you safely deal with all the tricky issues surrounding part-time workers, such as:
- Recruitment and contracts
- Calculating annual leave
- Setting up job-share arrangements
- Employees with second jobs
- Dealing with pregnancy
- Full-time to part-time and flexible working requests
- Statutory redundancy pay
Plus, the complementary documents will help you put all the advice into practice.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Business owners and managers, HR/personnel managers that want to:
- Know how to get the most from part-time workers
- Deal with part-time workers in a legally safe way
Advisors and consultants that want to:
- Advise their clients on how to best manage part-time workers
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Special Report you'll read about...
Part-time workers and the law
Full time to part time
Protecting your business
You can choose from the following options...
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Take a look at your options below.
New edition coming soon
Our editors are currently finalising a new edition of this publication.
Please contact our Customer Services department for more information and/or to pre-order the new edition now.Click here for our contact details.