Maximising Your Pension Fund (PDf)
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
This Special Report helps you maximise the value of your pension fund. It covers the latest pension rules including pension annual allowance tapering and how they affect your pension scheme. It also offers a host of ideas to get the most out of your pension savings. Whatever your situation, this Special Report ensures your efforts to build up your pension fund are properly rewarded through effective tax planning.
With so many changes to the pension rules over recent years, it’s difficult to keep up. This Special Report brings you quickly up to speed and answers important questions such as:
- Which different types of pension exist?
- How do you make cost-effective pension contributions?
- What are the options to withdraw money from your fund tax-efficiently?
- What are effective tax planning strategies?
This Special Report, crammed with useful advice, will help you keep more money in your retirement pocket and out of HMRC’s.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Business owners, company directors and anyone with a pension that wants to:
- Know which pension schemes work best in their situation
- Build up a pension fund in a safe and tax-effective way
- Get the most from future pension savings
Financial advisors and accountants that want to:
- Be aware of all the complicated pension rules scheme for their clients
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Tips & Advice Special Report you'll read about...
Table of contents
1. Pensions - where are we now?
1.1. Pensions reform
1.2. What are the different types of pension plan?
2. Pension schemes
2.1. Different schemes
2.2. Self-invested personal pensions (SIPPs)
2.3. Small self-administered schemes (SSAS)
2.4. Executive pension plans (EPPs)
3. Making pension contributions
3.1. Claiming tax relief on pension contributions by individuals
3.2. Pension input periods (PIPs) and carry-forward
3.3. Contributing to retirement annuity contracts
3.4. Timing of employer pension contributions
4. Tax planning
4.1. In-specie pension contributions
4.2. Salary sacrifice schemes
4.3. Recycling tax-free cash
4.4. Pension income recycling
4.5. Payment options on death
4.6. Retirement annuity contracts (Section 226) and inheritance tax
5. Taking your pension
5.1. What are my options for taking money from my pension funds?
5.2. Small pot pension payments
5.3. Uncrystallised fund pension lump sums
5.4. Flexi-access drawdown
5.5. Pension commencement lump sums (tax-free cash)
6.1. Appendix A - flow chart
6.2. Appendix B - tax treatment of death benefits
You can choose from the following options...
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Take a look at your options below.
Special subscribers' offer
£68.00Only if you already have a subscription
Got a question? Call Customer Services(01233) 653500