Tax Planning for Retirement
Tips and advice to pay less tax
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
This Special Report is full of valuable tips and advice to maximise your retirement savings. It looks in detail at the most tax-efficient strategies for business owners and individual pension savers alike. Reflecting the latest legislation and HMRC practice, this Special Report helps you achieve the financial freedom to enjoy your later years.
In this Special Report, we cover the most tax-efficient ways to build up your pension. Use it to:
- Maximise your state pension entitlement
- Minimise the tax when you sell or wind up your business
- Boost the value of your pension fund
- Invest in tax-advantaged savings schemes
Increasingly, the government expects individuals to provide retirement income for themselves. Whatever method you choose to save for retirement, there’s a wide range of tax and NI incentives you can take advantage of. In plain English, this Special Report helps you plan smartly and pay less tax in retirement.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Company owners and directors, individuals that want to:
- Protect their future by increasing the value of their pension fund
- Know the most tax-efficient strategies to save for retirement
- Enjoy a financially secure and worry-free life later
Tax advisors that want to:
- Provide up-to-date tax planning advice for their clients
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An Online Service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Tips & Advice Special Report you'll read about...
Table of contents
Pension scheme basics
Registered pension schemes
Paying pension contributions tax efficiently
The state pension
Taking pension benefits - pension income options
Pension income planning
Unapproved pension arrangements
Alternative saving options
Using your business as a pension pot
Winding up the company
Selling investments to maximise relief
Special subscribers' offer
£55.00Only if you already have a subscription
Got a question? Call Customer Services(01233) 653500