Payroll Made Easy - How to Manage Payroll for the Non-expert
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
This Special Report guides you through the minefield that is payroll. It covers everything from recruiting staff to end of year payroll formalities to issuing P45s, all in an easy to understand and follow way. Keep it close to hand to ensure that you meet all the legal requirements in a timely and efficient manner and keep your staff happy and motivated.
It’s universally acknowledged that one of the biggest challenges for any business is running a payroll. It brings with it many responsibilities and legal obligations which you ignore at your peril. Get it wrong and you risk falling foul of HMRC and upsetting your staff. That’s why we’ve created this Special Report:
- Demystifies the complex payroll rules and procedures
- Ensures compliance with HMRC requirements
- Fully up to date with the off-payroll rules
- Written by one of the UK’s leading experts, Kate Upcraft
You’ll also benefit from an online service with ready-to-download documents, for your convenience.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Payroll and HR staff, finance directors that want to:
- Meet all their payroll responsibilities and legal obligations in a safe and effective way
Advisors that want to:
- Help their clients efficiently manage the payroll process in their business
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Tips & Advice Special Report you'll read about...
1. Your obligations as an employer
2. Payroll software and real time information (RTI)
3. National Insurance
5. Statutory payments
6. Student loans
8. Workplace pensions
9. Benefits and expenses
10. Year end
Appendix 1 - Payroll glossary
Appendix 2 - Benefits in kind
Appendix 3 - Statutory payments
Checklist of employment status factors
Letter advising of national minimum wage rate increase – due to age
Letter advising of national minimum wage rate increase – due to legislation
Auto-enrolment postponement letter
Letter for workers already in a qualifying pensions scheme
Letter for entitled workers
Letter for non-eligible jobholders
Payrolling benefits in kind letter to employee
PAYE settlement agreement letter
Employee travel expenses policy
Employees’ incidental overnight expenses policy
Employee business mileage record
Employee scale rate clearance letter
Pool car policy
Employee loan agreement
You can choose from the following options...
- The hard copy version
- Keep it on your desk or use it whenever you're offline
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Take a look at your options below.
Special subscribers' offer
£55.00Only if you already have a subscription
Got a question? Call Customer Services(01233) 653500