Pensions Auto-enrolment Made Easy
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
This Special Report provides all the essential information you need to know about the auto-enrolment rules. It explains how and when to put a system into place with the minimum of effort.
Every employer has to offer a workplace pension to their staff. Whether you employ 10 or 100 people, you have to put the proper auto-enrolment arrangements in place - or you risk incurring the wrath of The Pensions Regulator.
This Special Report tackles all the key issues related to auto-enrolment, such as:
- When and how to set up the auto-enrolment process - know your staging date
- What your legal obligations are
- Who to offer auto-enrolment to
- How much to contribute to your workers' pensions
- How your existing workplace pension scheme fits in
- What role the state-backed National Employment Savings Trust plays
Meeting the auto-enrolment obligations is a challenge for all employers. The no-nonsense advice in this Special Report will help you understand, set up and manage auto-enrolment in a straightforward way.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Business owners, personnel, HR and finance staff, company directors that want to:
- Meet their auto-enrolment obligations in the simplest and least-cost way
Accountants and financial advisors that want to:
- Help their clients put the proper auto-enrolment arrangements into place
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An Online Service containing ready-to-use letters for:
- Eligible jobholders' automatic enrolment
- Entitled workers
- Non-eligible jobholders
- Workers already in a qualifying pension scheme
- Auto-enrolment postponement
In this Tips & Advice Special Report you'll read about...
Table of contents
The Pensions Regulator’s role
Timing your auto-enrolment
Categorising your workers
Employees’ rights to join, opt in and opt out
Exceptions to auto-enrolment
Postponement or waiting periods
Calculating the pension contributions
Calculating earnings for auto-enrolment
Tax relief on contributions
You can choose from the following options...
- The hard copy version
- Keep it on your desk or use it whenever you're offline
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Take a look at your options below.
PDF + ONLINE SERVICE
Special subscribers' offer
£52.00Only if you already have a subscription