Property Investing for Landlords - The Latest Tax Breaks
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
This Special Report provides clear tax guidance to prospective and existing landlords. It brings together all the property tax rules you need to be aware of in one handy place. Easy to follow, this Special Report will save you tax wherever possible – and help you keep more of your rental income as a result. It’s bang up to date with legislative changes such as the restrictions to lettings relief from 2020.
Now, more than ever before, you need to be aware of the available tax breaks. This Special Report makes sure you know which reliefs and exemptions to really take advantage of. Reading it will help you find answers to questions such as:
- What taxes do I need to consider when I buy, let, sell or gift a property?
- What finance costs are deductible?
- How do I save tax with furnished holiday lettings?
- Is it efficient to own property jointly?
- How can I minimise inheritance tax?
- How does residency affect my tax affairs?
- Should I buy properties through a company?
- Can I save tax with a property management company?
This Special Report is accompanied by an online service with handy tools and documents that you can easily customise.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Prospective and existing landlords that want to:
- Save tax and keep more rental income for themselves
- Stay up to date with legislative changes
Tax advisors that want to:
- Help their clients choose the most appropriate tax-saving strategy for their situation
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Tips & Advice Special Report you'll read about...
Table of contents
Buying property - tax implications
Letting property - calculating the profit
Tax relief for financing costs
Tax-planning strategy - jointly owned property
Furnished holiday lettings - tax-saving opportunities
Selling your FHL property - tax savings
Selling or gifting your buy-to-let property - the tax implications
Can I save tax by using a company?
Tax planning strategy - using a property management company
Appendix 1 - EEA states
Appendix 2 - List of qualifying assets for rollover relief
You can choose from the following options...
- The hard copy version
- Keep it on your desk or use it whenever you're offline
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Take a look at your options below.
New edition coming soon
Our editors are currently finalising a new edition of this publication.
Please contact our Customer Services department for more information and/or to pre-order the new edition now.Click here for our contact details.