Recruitment Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
This Special Report helps you recruit staff safely and successfully. It points out where the pitfalls are and gives advice on how to avoid them. Getting it wrong could prove costly for your business, in both time and litigation. This Special Report takes away all your worries. It makes sure you’re up to date with all the key risks and know how to best manage them.
Hiring staff is a notoriously tricky business. Not only could you end up with an unsuitable candidate, but you’re at risk of discrimination and other claims. This Special Report takes away the risk. In clear language, it covers:
- Avoiding discrimination claims
- Safe employment of migrant workers
- Finding the right person for the job
- Checking for dishonest job applications
- Drawing up offer and rejection letters
- Giving and checking references
As an employer, it’s vital you know the ins and outs of the recruitment process. In this Special Report you’ll find useful advice on recruiting and avoiding claims.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Employers, personnel managers, HR staff, company directors that want to:
- Safely and productively manage the recruitment process
- Avoid any discrimination or other claims
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Tips & Advice Special Report you'll read about...
Table of contents
Employing workers illegally
Finding the right person
Dishonest job applications
Offer and rejection letters
You can choose from the following options...
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Take a look at your options below.
Special subscribers' offer
£55.00Only if you already have a subscription
Got a question? Call Customer Services(01233) 653500