Redundancy 2017/18: How to Safely Implement and Manage Redundancies
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
As an employer, you're bound to deal with redundancy at some point. This Special Report guides you carefully through the entire redundancy process. It explains how to cost-effectively manage a redundancy situation and highlights your potential liabilities. Written by experienced employment lawyers, you can rest assured all our advice is easy to implement and legally watertight.
Redundancy is an unfortunate fact of business life. But the redundancy process is fraught with danger. This Special Report provides the answers to all your questions on redundancy:
- Does a genuine redundancy situation exist?
- How should I manage the redundancy process?
- Are there alternatives to dismissal?
- What will redundancy cost my business?
- What are the potential liabilities and how can I avoid them?
In addition, you'll benefit from an Online Service with more than 15 downloadable documents.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
All employers that want to:
- Safely deal with even the most challenging redundancy situations
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An Online Service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Tips & Advice Special Report you'll read about...
Does a redundancy situation exist?
The redundancy situation
Reason for dismissal
Managing the redundancy process
Redundancy policies and contractual terms
Identifying the pools for selection
Notifying employees that they are at risk
Alternatives to dismissal
Suitable alternative employment
What will redundancy cost?
Compensation for loss of employment through redundancy
Potential liabilities and tactics to avoid them
You can choose from the following options...
- The hard copy version
- Keep it on your desk or use it whenever you're offline
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Take a look at your options below.
PAPER + ONLINE SERVICE
Special subscribers' offer
£52.00Only if you already have a subscription