A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
This Special Report shows you how to take full advantage of a range of tax and NI-free benefits. It contains numerous tips on putting the HMRC-approved schemes into practice. Plus, it tells you which traps to watch out for. With this Special Report at hand, you can start saving tax in no time!
There's a wide choice of HMRC-approved schemes, but the rules can be tricky to follow. If you don't stick to them, HMRC can cancel the savings you'd hoped to achieve. That's why we created this Special Report for you. It covers a wide range of tax-free benefits and explains:
- How each exemption works
- What the exemption covers
- What conditions must be met
- How much tax/NI you can save
You'll also get a stack of complementary documents which you can download and adapt to suit your circumstances.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Company owners and managers, payroll/personnel staff, in-house accountants that want to:
- Take full advantage of tax and NI-free benefits
- Save tax and cut costs
Tax advisors that want to:
- Safely reduce their clients' tax bills by using HMRC-approved schemes
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents and/or tools
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Tips & Advice Special Report you'll read about...
1. Making tax-free benefits available to employees
2. Benchmark rate subsistence payments
4. Christmas parties and annual functions
5. Cycle to work schemes
6. Eye tests and spectacles
7. Home-to-work travel
9. Incidental overnight expenses
10. Living accommodation
11. Long service awards
12. Medical check-ups and treatment
14. Mileage allowance payments and passenger payments
15. Mobile telephones
16. Overseas accommodation and subsistence allowances
17. Relocation costs
18. Recreational and sporting facilities
19. Suggestion scheme awards
20. Transport home for employees who work late
21. Termination benefits
23. Workplace parking
24. Electric vehicle charging
25. Trivial benefits
26. Minor benefits
26. Pensions advice
Appendix 1 - Website details of cycle-to-work scheme partners
Appendix 2 - Consider a PAYE settlement agreement
You can choose from the following options...
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Take a look at your options below.