Tax Investigations (PDF)
How to avoid them and how to deal with them
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
This Special Report takes the stress out of your dealings with HMRC. It gives tips to avoid a tax investigation and helps you stay fully in control if you are selected for one. It’s just what you need to fight off HMRC in a cost-effective and efficient way.
If your business is subject to a tax investigation, it’s likely to be a difficult and stressful time. This Special Report helps you face an investigation with confidence. It guides you carefully through the entire process and covers:
- Simple measures you can adopt to avoid an investigation
- Different types of compliance check
- What your rights and obligations are (and those of HMRC)
- How to bring the investigation to a close
Peppered with handy tips, this Special Report helps you reduce the stress and financial implications of a tax investigation. It also comes with a series of supporting documents so you'll be fully prepared if HMRC does come knocking.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Business owners and company directors that want to:
- Avoid a tax investigation and be fully prepared if HMRC does come knocking
Tax advisors and accountants that want to:
- Give professional advice to their clients on how they can avoid or safely deal with a tax investigation
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Tips & Advice Special Report you'll read about...
Table of contents
Avoiding an investigation
Types of compliance check
Opening the investigation
Working the investigation
Closing the investigation
A note on accelerated payments and direct recovery
You can choose from the following options...
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
New edition coming soon
Our editors are currently finalising a new edition of this publication.
Please contact our Customer Services department for more information and/or to pre-order the new edition now.Click here for our contact details.