How to avoid them and how to deal with them
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
This Special Report shows you how to avoid a tax investigation and stay fully in control if you are selected for one. It provides you with all the tools you need to face such an investigation with confidence.
This Special Report will guide you carefully through the entire process and covers:
- Simple measures you can adopt to avoid an investigation
- Different types of compliance check
- What your rights and obligations are (and those of HMRC)
- How to bring the investigation to a close
Peppered with handy dos and don'ts, this Special Report takes the stress out of your dealings with HMRC. It comes with a series of supporting documents so you'll be fully prepared if HMRC does come knocking.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Business owners and company directors that want to:
- Avoid a tax investigation and be fully prepared if HMRC does come knocking
Tax advisors and accountants that want to:
- Give professional advice to their clients on how they can avoid or safely deal with a tax investigation
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An Online Service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Tips & Advice Special Report you'll read about...
Table of contents
Avoiding an investigation
Types of compliance check
Opening the investigation
Working the investigation
Closing the investigation
A note on accelerated payments and direct recovery
You can choose from the following options...
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
PDF + ONLINE SERVICE
Special subscribers' offer
£52.00Only if you already have a subscription