Tips & Advice Tax Memo 2021-2022
A handy, current and user-friendly guide as a printed book and/or updated digital version...
In a nutshell
Tax Memo is the perfect point of reference for all the major UK taxes. Concise and comprehensive, it provides reliable and up-to-date guidance to tax practitioners and decision makers alike. It saves you time and money.
Tax Memo is a comprehensive yet handy and easy-to-use guide, covering the full range of taxes:
- Corporation tax
- Income tax
- PAYE and NIC
- Capital gains tax
- Inheritance tax
- Trusts, settlements and estates
- Value added tax
- Stamp taxes
- Harmonisation of tax administration
Tax Memo is unique in style, with the complexities of tax law explained in jargon-free language and expertly written by our in-house professionals. Its easy navigation will lead you straight to the answers you're looking for.
We've created this Memo especially for...
Accountants and tax advisors, finance directors, business owners etc. that want to:
- Work with a reliable, always up-to-date and easy-to-follow guide that unravels the complexities of tax law
You'll get the following extras with your Memo subscription...
- Keep you fully up to date with the latest developments
- Deliver important news directly in your mailbox
- Link straight to updated Memo paragraphs
Fully updated digital version
- All updates are included in the digital version of your Memo, available:
- At memo-online.indicator-flm.co.uk
- Via the iMemo app from the App Store or from Google Play
If you have a digital only subscription you’ll also benefit from:
- Includes the latest advice on tax, HR and health and safety
- Delivered directly to your mailbox, every month
New edition coming soon
Our editors are currently finalising a new edition of this publication.
Please contact our Customer Services department for more information and/or to pre-order the new edition now.Click here for our contact details.