The New Benefits and Expenses Regime
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
The new work-related expenses and benefits regime has brought about radical changes. Our Special Report will help you remain compliant with the new rules. It explains what's changed and how it's likely to affect your business. On the other hand, it highlights new tax exemptions and opportunities to simplify reporting so you don't miss a chance to save time and money.
This Special Report looks at the impact of the key changes. In particular, it covers the new:
- Trivial benefits exemption
- P11D reporting requirements
- Rules for lower paid employees
- Procedure for employees claiming tax deductions
- Special rules for business travel expenses
- System for “payrolling” staff benefits
If you fail to comply with the new rules, HMRC will hold you liable. This Special Report makes sure you're fully armed to apply the new rules correctly and take advantage of new opportunities. You'll also benefit from an Online Service with downloadable documents.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Business owners, company directors, in-house accountants and payroll staff that want to:
- Stay compliant with the new rules on benefits and expenses
- Take advantage of the opportunities created by the new rules
Advisors that want to:
- Be fully up to date with the new rules
- Provide their clients with sound advice on how to work with the new rules
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An Online Service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Tips & Advice Special Report you'll read about...
Table of contents
Overview and background to the changes
The benefits code
End of the £8,500 threshold for lower paid employees
The new exemption for business expenses
Monitoring and checking expenses
The new exemption for trivial benefits
Payrolling of benefits
Intermediaries and deductions for travel expenses
Exceptions to the fair bargain rule
Appendix A - HMRC model systems for checking employee expenses
Appendix B - Payrolling of benefits - letter to affected employees
Appendix C - Expenses policy
Appendix D - Incidental overnight expenses policy
You can choose from the following options...
- The hard copy version
- Keep it on your desk or use it whenever you're offline
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Take a look at your options below.
PAPER + ONLINE SERVICE
Special subscribers' offer
£52.00Only if you already have a subscription