Trading Online - The Tax Implications
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
With this Special Report, we help you save tax on all your e-commerce activities. We look at how e-commerce fits into the tax system generally and the rules which apply to the unique aspects of trading online. Easy to follow, it will help you get to grips with the tricky tax and VAT regime and maximise tax relief for the costs of your business’ online presence.
This Special Report covers what you need to know. In plain English, it safely guides you through the maze of rules. It deals with:
- Buying and selling through online marketplaces
- Tax on occasional trading online
- Tax relief for software and websites
- Deductions for intangible assets like logos
- Tax residency where you sell to foreign customers
- VAT considerations:
- VAT for digital services in the UK and abroad
- VAT mini one stop shop (MOSS)
- Trades involving Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
This Special Report demystifies the rules and puts you in control, enabling your business to make the most of the trading opportunities offered by the Internet.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Company directors, business owners or anyone involved in e-commerce that want to:
- Save tax on all their e-commerce activities
Tax advisors and accountants that want to:
- Help their clients maximise tax relief for their business’ online presence
- Stay up to speed with the latest tax and VAT rules related to e-commerce
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Tips & Advice Special Report you'll read about...
Table of contents
General tax considerations - beginning an online business
VAT - UK aspects on online trading
International trade - VAT aspects
Appendix A. How to register when you start a business
Appendix B. Main income tax rates
Appendix C. Court decisions
Appendix D. VAT business splitting
Appendix E. Corporation tax and intangible assets
Appendix F. Capital allowances
Appendix G. Transaction covered by the loan relationship rules
Appendix H. Use of home for the purposes of an unincorporated business
Appendix I. VAT mini one stop shop (MOSS)
Appendix J. Schedule 5 services - treated as supplied where received
Appendix K. Evidence to show that goods have left the UK
You can choose from the following options...
- The hard copy version
- Keep it on your desk or use it whenever you're offline
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Take a look at your options below.
Special subscribers' offer
£62.00Only if you already have a subscription
Got a question? Call Customer Services(01233) 653500