VAT 2017/18: The Latest on the Flat Rate and Other VAT Schemes
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
This Special Report brings together key information about VAT schemes. It explains who the schemes are for, how they work as well as their pros and cons. You’ll learn how to fully exploit the VAT schemes to minimise adminand even reduce your VAT bill.
VAT legislation is a minefield of dos and don'ts. However, it includes special schemes that can reduce costs and even save you money.
This Special Report tells you what schemes are available and how to use them to your advantage. It provides you with the latest information on:
- Voluntary schemes such as the flat rate, annual accounting, retail and many more
- Mandatory schemes such as the capital goods and tour operators' margin
- Which schemes you can or must use
- How to join and leave a scheme
- The pros and cons of each
In simple language and with clear examples, this Special Report explains how to make the most of VAT schemes to minimise admin and save time and money.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Everyone in business plus VAT advisors that want to:
- Know how to make the most of the available VAT schemes
In this Special Report you'll read about...
Table of contents
1. Introduction to VAT
2. Flat rate scheme
3. Cash accounting scheme
4. Annual accounting scheme
5. Margin schemes
6. Tour operators’ margin scheme
7. Retail schemes
8. Business promotion schemes
9. Capital goods scheme
10. Agricultural flat rate scheme
11. Special methods for barristers’ chambers
12. Sailaway boat scheme
Appendix A - VAT invoice checklist
Appendix B - Flat rate scheme percentages
Appendix C - Relevant goods
Appendix D - Legal definitions
Appendix E - Point of sale scheme
Appendix F - Apportionment scheme 1
Appendix G - Apportionment scheme 2
Appendix H - Sailaway boat scheme
Special subscribers' offer
£52.00Only if you already have a subscription