Working Time 2019
The Latest on Holiday Pay and Other Tricky Issues
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
This Special Report helps you comply with the Working Time Regulations (WTR). In clear language, it sets out the law and your obligations. It features the latest cases. With this Special Report, you’ll get all the practical advice you need to manage working time in your business in a safe and effective way.
The WTR are notoriously tricky to understand, especially when it comes to holiday pay. To help you see the wood for the trees, we’ve created this Special Report. In jargon-free language, it explains:
- Who the rules apply to
- The rules on holiday entitlement
- Paid holiday: what’s your worker entitled to?
- The requirements for taking holidays
- The impact of sick leave or family-related leave
- The rules related to working time
- How to set up a workforce agreement
What’s more, this Special Report is accompanied by the online service containing 19 ready-to-use documents.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Business owners, company directors, personnel managers and HR staff that want to:
- Be fully up to date with the WTR
- Safely and effectively apply the rules in their workplace
Advisors and consultants that want to:
- Help their clients take control of the tricky rules
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Tips & Advice Special Report you'll read about...
Table of contents
Who is a worker and what is working time?
Excluded workers and special cases
Bank and public holidays
Holidays and sick leave or family-related leave
Maximum weekly working time
Rest periods and rest breaks
You can choose from the following options...
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Take a look at your options below.
Special subscribers' offer
£55.00Only if you already have a subscription
Got a question? Call Customer Services(01233) 653500