Workplace Health & Safety Training
Do it Yourself with Ready-to-Use Presentations
A Tips & Advice book about...
In a nutshell
This to-the-point book provides all the health and safety training material you need for a safe, skilled and productive workforce. Rather than paying for expensive external training, you can do it yourself with our 12 ready-to-use PowerPoint presentations and series of short training guides. With this book, you'll save time and money and gain peace of mind.
The key subjects covered include:
- Reporting and investigating accidents
- Asbestos awareness
- Properly setting up a DSE workstation
- Preventing and dealing with fire
- Safely completing manual handling activities
- Working at height
- Safety precautions when using handheld abrasive wheels
- Reducing the risks of hazardous substances
All the training presentations cover sufficient detail so that your staff are fully familiar with the associated risks. Plus, they're fully downloadable for your ease of use. Adapt them to suit your requirements.
We've created this Tips & Advice book especially for...
Health & safety managers, supervisors and trainers, business owners, company directors that want to:
- Take care of basic health and safety training at minimal cost
- Save time, money and hassle
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice book...
An Online Service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Tips & Advice book you'll read about...
Table of contents
Accident reporting and investigation training
Asbestos awareness training
Control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH) training
Display screen equipment (DSE) training
Fire safety awareness training
Manual handling training
Office safety training
Portable handheld abrasive wheels - safety awareness
Handout - Use of portable abrasive wheels/grinders
Risk assessment training
Working safety with ladders training
Working safety with stepladders training
Special subscribers' offer
£61.00Only if you already have a subscription
Got a question? Call Customer Services(01233) 653500