Your Rights as an Employer
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
This Special Report gives you the tools to take control of workplace monitoring. It explains the easy-to-apply measures you can employ so staff don’t waste your time and money. It’s fully up to date with all the latest legal changes and case law so rest assured that any measures you implement following our advice will be legally secure.
Although employee monitoring is a controversial subject, there are (rightly) strict legal controls in place to prevent abuse. This Special Report sets out your rights in respect of:
- E-mail and Internet abuse
- Monitoring phone calls
- Remote working
- Personnel records
- Medical records and drug/alcohol testing
What’s more, it comes with complementary documents (including an e-mail and Internet policy) that you can adapt for ready use in your business. Use the advice in this Special Report to make sure your employees are doing what they are being paid to do and not wasting valuable working time.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Business owners, employers, personnel managers, company directors, supervisors that want to:
- Ensure their staff are fully productive during working hours
- Implement an effective and legally safe workplace monitoring policy
Advisors and personnel consultants that want to:
- Correctly advise their clients on legally safe workplace monitoring
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Tips & Advice Special Report you'll read about...
Table of contents
1. Workplace monitoring: an overview
2. Legal requirements
3. Electronic communications
4. CCTV in the workplace
5. Monitoring telephones
6. Remote workers
7. Personnel records
8. Medical records
9. Testing for alcohol and drugs
10. Policy issues
You can choose from the following options...
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Take a look at your options below.
New edition coming soon
Our editors are currently finalising a new edition of this publication.
Please contact our Customer Services department for more information and/or to pre-order the new edition now.Click here for our contact details.