Workplace Stress and Mental Health
The latest on how to limit your liability
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
This Special Report is your guide to dealing with workplace mental health and stress issues in a legally secure way. You'll learn how to take care of any problems with minimal impact on your business.
For you as an employer, health conditions create many challenges. Mental ill health at work is thought to cost UK employers £26 billion each year. In this Special Report we cover the most effective ways to limit your liability and deal with three core issues:
- Preventing problems from ever occurring
- Managing workplace mental health conditions when they arise
- Dealing with healthcare professionals
- The tricky question of disability discrimination
- Making reasonable adjustments
- Providing medical support
- Dismissal and tribunal claims
Mental health and stress at work is not something you can afford to ignore. The practical advice contained in this Special Report will enable you to proactively tackle mental health issues in a safe and effective way at minimal cost to your business.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Business owners, employers, personnel and HR staff, company directors, supervisors, health and safety managers that want to:
- Tackle mental health issues in a safe and effective way at minimal cost to their business
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An Online Service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Tips & Advice Special Report you'll read about...
Table of contents
Prevention of workplace mental health problems
Managing workplace mental health
Involving healthcare professionals
Is the employee “disabled”?
Accommodating a mental health condition
You can choose from the following options...
- The hard copy version
- Keep it on your desk or use it whenever you're offline
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Take a look at your options below.
PAPER + ONLINE SERVICE
Special subscribers' offer
£55.00Only if you already have a subscription