2 Special Report to optimise tax recovery
Save over 30% on the package!
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
The last few years have seen important changes to the capital allowances regime and more are on the way. This Special Report is your up-to-date guide to the new rules showing legitimate ways to maximise tax deductions. It could be the best investment you'll make this year.
With this Special Report, you'll quickly get to grips with:
- The basic computations you need to make
- The new structures and buildings allowance
- Allocating expenditure between special rate and main rate pools
- Applying the temporary increase to the annual investment allowance
- Capital allowances for employees
- 100% allowances for cars
- The end to enhanced capital allowances
- Intellectual property for sole traders and partnerships
- The use of short-life assets
- Integral features
- Capital allowances for property rental businesses
If you don't take the right steps now, your business could lose out permanently. Our Special Report explains, in simple language, what you need to do to make the most of the available allowances.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
All business owners, company directors and in-house accountants that want to:
- Make the most of the available allowances
- Be fully up to date with the changes to the rules
Tax advisors that want to:
- Help their clients save the most tax with capital allowances
- Ensure they’re fully informed of the latest rule changes
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Tips & Advice Special Report you'll read about...
Entitlement to capital allowances
Pooling and writing down allowances
Annual investment allowance
Capital allowances for buildings and other structures
Business premises renovation allowance
The structures and buildings allowance
Equipment attached to or used in buildings
Property rental businesses
Enterprise zones: tax allowances
You can choose from the following options...
- The hard copy version
- Keep it on your desk or use it whenever you're offline
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Take a look at your options below.