A Practical Guide to Using Fit Notes
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
This Special Report is a highly practical guide to the fit note rules. It covers everything you need to know about the fit note regime, enabling you to reduce costs and get your staff back to work sooner. This latest edition is fully up to date.
To help you take control of fit notes, we’ve created this Special Report. It explains:
- How to understand a fit note
- How to tell if a fit note is genuine
- How you should effectively respond to a fit note
- What’s changed in relation to sick pay and disability discrimination
- Where you can get further support
It also comes with a stack of complementary documents - everything from a sample fit note to a letter to the employee's doctor - so that you can apply our advice in practice.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Employers, personnel managers, personnel consultants, company directors that want to:
- Fully understand the fit note system to avoid it being abused
Advisors that want to:
- Help their clients take control of sickness absence
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Tips & Advice Special Report you'll read about...
The problem of sickness absence
The fit note format
Dealing with a fit note
The Fit for Work service
Common problems for employers
Sick pay issues
The effect on employers' liability insurance
What support is availalbe for employers?
You can choose from the following options...
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Take a look at your options below.
New edition coming soon
Our editors are currently finalising a new edition of this publication.
Please contact our Customer Services department for more information and/or to pre-order the new edition now.Click here for our contact details.