Autumn Statement 2023
A PDF Report about...
In a nutshell
With a General Election on the horizon there was more speculation than usual about what would be in the Chancellor’s 2023 Autumn Statement. One or two widely expected announcements didn’t happen, instead the Chancellor pulled a rabbit from his hat in the shape of a cut to National Insurance rates. The changes didn’t end there.
While NI was the headline grabber, there’s plenty in the Autumn Statement small print to get your teeth into, including:
- Expansion of the cash basis of tax accounting
- Extensions to relief for the enterprise investment scheme and venture capital trusts
- More support for SMEs to claim research and development relief
- Changes to ISA limits and investment rules
- Details on how the abolition of the pension lifetime allowance will be implemented
- The usual array of changes to indirect tax levies.
Our Autumn Statement Special Report provides you with all the facts and figures along with our insight into what the changes might mean for individuals and businesses.
We've created this PDF Report especially for...
Company owners and directors, in-house accountants and individuals that want to:
- Get a clear view of the effects of the Autumn Statement
- Keep their business and/or personal tax bill down
Tax advisors and accountants that want to:
- Fully understand the ramifications of the Autumn Statement
- Help their clients save tax
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An online service with ready-to-use calculator
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
You can choose from the following options...
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Special subscribers' offer
£68.00Only if you already have a subscription
Got a question? Call Customer Services(01233) 653500