Back to Business: Dealing with Suppliers and Customers, Your Rights to Cancel/Renegotiate Contracts
Practical mini-report in PDF
A Tips & Advice Special Report in PDF about...
In a nutshell
Finally, there’s some light at the end of the Coronavirus tunnel. Our editorial team has put together this Tips & Advice mini-report on renegotiating contracts to help you successfully get your business flourishing again, not just now but in the months ahead.
In our mini-report we give you practical answers to questions such as:
- What rights do you have to cancel a contract?
- Can you claim a refund and/or compensation?
- What about your own customers – could they sue you?
- Do you have insurance?
- Could coronavirus be a force majeure event?
- Could you argue that a contract has been frustrated?
- What if the other parties don’t want to renegotiate, can you simply walk away?
Plus, it comes with an online service including handy documents that you can easily customise.
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
New edition coming soon
Our editors are currently finalising a new edition of this publication.
Please contact our Customer Services department for more information and/or to pre-order the new edition now.Click here for our contact details.