Difficult and Embarrassing Employment Situations
Simple and effective ways to manage those tricky workplace issues
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
This fully updated Special Report helps you approach awkward workplace situations in a professional and legally safe way. We provide you with real and practical steps to resolve matters quickly and stop them from getting out of hand.
Managing your workforce can sometimes be a real nightmare. Just think about all those awkward situations that crop up all the time. This Special Report covers the full range of tricky situations such as bullying, office romances, workplace drug abuse, inappropriate dress, odour problems and even the death of a colleague. For each situation, it provides:
- A brief summary of the issue
- The underlying dangers
- The potential legal pitfalls
- A workable solution
Supported by a series of ready-to-use documents, this Special Report will help you take control of those difficult and embarrassing workplace problems.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Employers, personnel managers, personnel consultants, company directors that want to:
- Approach tricky workplace issues in a professional and legally secure way
- Retain control and ensure their workers remain productive
Advisors that want to:
- Support their clients in dealing with tricky workplace issues in the right way
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Tips & Advice Special Report you'll read about...
- How to approach tricky personnel problems
- Older workers who aren’t coping
- Staff refusing to work together
- Conflicting beliefs
- Potential bullying
- When alcohol is an issue
- Smoking cannabis
- Aromatic lunches
- Inappropriate dress
- It’s a bit windy in here
- Fat chance of any work
- Sex in the toilet - it’s so inconvenient!
- The end of an office romance
- Financial worries
- Death of an employee
- Taking further action
You can choose from the following options...
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Take a look at your options below.
New edition coming soon
Our editors are currently finalising a new edition of this publication.
Please contact our Customer Services department for more information and/or to pre-order the new edition now.Click here for our contact details.