Capital Allowances - Maximising Relief Claims (PDF)
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
The last few years have seen important changes to the capital allowances rules. This Special Report is your up-to-date guide to the changes and how they fit into the broader regime. It explains legitimate ways to maximise tax deductions and flags pitfalls you should avoid. It could be the best investment you'll make this year.
With this Special Report, you'll quickly get to grips with:
- The capital allowance basics computations
- Allocating expenditure between special rate and main rate pools
- Making the most of the annual investment allowance
- Claiming relief for short-life assets
- Allowances for plant and machinery incorporated in a building
- Capital allowances for employees
- Understanding the special rules for cars
- The super-deduction and its successor, full expensing
- The structures and buildings allowance
- The special rules for Freeports and Investment Zones
- Capital allowances for property rental businesses
- Allowances for Intellectual property for sole traders and partnerships
If you don't take the right steps, your business could lose out capital allowances permanently. Our Special Report explains, in plain language, how to make the most of the available allowances.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
All business owners, company directors and in-house accountants that want to:
- Make the most of the available allowances
- Be fully up to date with the changes to the rules
Tax advisors that want to:
- Help their clients save the most tax with capital allowances
- Ensure they’re fully informed of the latest rule changes
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
You can choose from the following options...
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Special subscribers' offer
£70.00Only if you already have a subscription
Got a question? Call Customer Services(01233) 653500