Essential Documents for Risk Assessments (PDF)
A Tips & Advice book about...
In a nutshell
This hands-on book helps you carry out effective risk assessments that satisfy all the legal requirements. Use it to keep everyone safe and your business protected, all at a low cost.
This book shows you what a risk assessment should look like. It's full of forms and guidance that simplify the risk assessment process. For numerous workplace scenarios, it analyses:
- Who's at risk
- What are the significant hazards
- What' is the likelihood, severity and degree of the risk
- Which control measures you can implement
- What is the residual risk after implementing control measures
You can easily customise content to suit your own workplace. Plus, you'll benefit from a complementary online service to immediately put these documents to good use. Handy, user-friendly and quick.
We've created this Tips & Advice book especially for...
Business owners and managers, health and safety staff that want to:
- Cost-effectively manage the risks in their business
- Comply with the current legislation
- Keep everyone safe without cutting corners
Health and safety consultants that want to:
- Have a stack of risk assessments readily available
This new edition has been updated with new documents dealing with…
- Quick risk prediction
- Working with collaborative robots
- Safe use of circular saws
- Using electric powered pallet trucks
- Personal risk
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice book...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
Special subscribers' offer
£74.00Only if you already have a subscription
Got a question? Call Customer Services(01233) 653500