Health & Safety iMemo 2021-2022
A handy, current and user-friendly online guide to health and safety...
In a nutshell
Health & Safety iMemo helps you manage health and safety in a cost-effective and legally secure way. It provides clear and realistic guidance on health and safety law and practice. It's an essential reference tool for health and safety practitioners and non-specialists alike.
Coronavirus has affected almost every aspect of health and safety in the workplace, presenting new and significant challenges for businesses and individuals. This new edition incorporates guidance on how to safely manage the associated risks.
Health and Safety iMemo deals with all aspects of health and safety:
- General and specific health and safety requirements
- Accident prevention and investigation
- Workplace equipment and machinery
- Specific types of work
- Occupational health
- Consequences of non-compliance
Accessible and easy to navigate, the wealth of information in this iMemo will ensure you have every health and safety angle fully covered.
We've created this iMemo especially for...
Health and safety managers, health and safety consultants, business owners and company directors that want to:
- Stay up to date with the ever-changing rules and regulations
- Take care of health and safety in an effective yet inexpensive way
This new edition incorporates...
- Coronavirus: managing the risks to staff and others
- Agriculture: accident prevention
New/expanded topics including:
- Using drones for work at height
- Fasting workers
- Lone workers
- Home workers
Progress of legal changes:
- Fire and building safety reform
- Brexit including equipment safety standards, regulation of chemicals, food labelling
- Food allergen labelling requirements
You'll get the following extras with your iMemo subscription...
- Keep you fully up to date with the latest developments
- Deliver important news directly in your mailbox
- Link straight to updated Memo paragraphs
- Includes the latest advice on tax, HR and health and safety
- Delivered directly to your mailbox, every month
In this iMemo you'll read about...
PART ONE - EFFECTIVE HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT
Chapter 1: Legal framework and core principles
Chapter 2: Safety culture and management
Chapter 3: Training and continuous assessment
Chapter 4: Risk assessments and other documentation
Chapter 5: Preventing, investigating and other reporting accidents and ill health
Chapter 6: Vulnerable workers
PART TWO - WORKPLACE SAFETY
Chapter 1: Work environment
Chapter 2: Fire safety
Chapter 3: Electrical and gas safety
Chapter 4: Signs and signals
Chapter 5: Personal protective equipment
Chapter 6: Heights
Chapter 7: Confined spaces
PART THREE - WORK EQUIPMENT
Chapter 1: General requirements
Chapter 2: Lifting equipment
Chapter 3: Vehicles and mobile work equipment
Chapter 4: Other types of work equipment
PART FOUR - OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
Chapter 1: Working time and workplace policies
Chapter 2: Stress
Chapter 3: Manual handling and ergonomics
Chapter 4: Noise and vibration
Chapter 5: Coronavirus
PART FIVE - SPECIFIC HAZARDS
Chapter 1: Hazardous substances
Chapter 2: Flammable and explosive substances
Chapter 3: Asbestos
Chapter 4: Legionella
Chapter 5: Dust
Chapter 6: Other hazards
PART SIX - SPECIFIC SECTORS
Chapter 1: Construction
Chapter 2: Food production and sale
Chapter 3: Education and event management
Chapter 4: Waste and recycling
Chapter 5: Farming
PART SEVEN - CONSEQUENCES OF NON-COMPLIANCE
Chapter 1: Investigation and enforcement
Chapter 2: Compensation claims
Click on the image for a sample of the iMemo...
You can choose from the following subscription options...
- 24/7 access to your Memo online, featuring the full content of the book, available at
- 24/7 access to your iMemo via the iMemo app, whether you're online or not, available from the App Store or from Google Play
- Email updates to keep you fully informed on the latest health & safety developments
- Monthly digital newsletter with the latest advice on tax, HR and health and safety
Take a look at our subscription offer below.
Pro rata subscription
£81.00For a subscription until June 2022
Got a question? Call Customer Services(01233) 653500