Health & Safety Memo 2018-2019
A handy, current and user-friendly online guide to health and safety...
In a nutshell
Health & Safety Memo helps you manage health and safety in a cost-effective and legally secure way. It provides clear and realistic guidance on health and safety law and practice. It's an essential reference tool for health and safety practitioners and non-specialists alike.
Health and Safety Memo deals with all aspects of health and safety:
- General and specific health and safety requirements
- Accident prevention and investigation
- Workplace equipment and machinery
- Specific types of work
- Occupational health
- Consequences of non-compliance
Accessible and easy to navigate, Health & Safety Memo covers a wide range of health and safety issues in the workplace. The wealth of information in this Memo will ensure you have every health and safety angle fully covered.
We've created this Memo especially for...
Health and safety managers, health and safety consultants, business owners and company directors that want to:
- Benefit from clear and up-to-date health and safety information
- Get on the right track towards legally secure and inexpensive health and safety management
This new edition provides expanded coverage of health in the workplace including:
- Fire safety
- Work at height
- New rules on working with radiation and mercury
- General workplace safety
- Personal protective equipment
- Work equipment, including lifting and other specialist equipment
You'll get the following extras with your Memo subscription...
- Keep you fully up to date with the latest developments
- Deliver important news directly in your mailbox
- Link straight to updated Memo paragraphs
In this Memo you'll read about...
Table of contents
PART ONE - GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
1: Legal framework
3: Accidents, ill health and first aid
4: Monitoring and auditing
5: Information, training and competence
6: Selecting advisors
7: Using contractors
8: Vulnerable workers
9: Consultation with workers
PART TWO - WORKPLACE AND EQUIPMENT
1: Fire safety
2: Work environment
4: Safety signs and signals
5: Personal protective equipment
6: Work equipment
7: Work at height
PART THREE - HEALTH IN THE WORKPLACE
1: Occupational health
2: Hazardous substances
3: Flammable and explosive substances
4: Control of asbestos
5: Legionella management
6: Dust control
7: Manual handling and ergonomics
PART FOUR - SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
2: Food safety
3: Education and events
4: The environment
PART FIVE - CONSEQUENCES OF NON-COMPLIANCE
1: Investigation and enforcement
2: Compensation claims
Click on the image for a sample of the Memo...
You can choose from the following subscription options...
- 24/7 access to your Memo online, featuring the full content of the book
- 24/7 access to your Memo via the iMemo app, whether you're online or not
- E-mail alerts to keep you fully informed on the latest company law developments
Take a look at our subscription offer below.
Pro rata subscription
£80.00For a subscription until June 2019