Tax Planning for Families
A Tips & Advice book about...
In a nutshell
This fully updated book offers practical, easy-to-implement tax-saving strategies for all your family assets, including the home. You’ll find 100% safe ways to shelter your family’s assets from HMRC. We also highlight the nasty traps you need to watch out for. Use the advice in this book to help your family save tax for generations to come.
Making tax savings is paramount in the quest to maximise and preserve your family’s wealth. Your hard-earned money and other assets are subjected to various taxes during your lifetime, and even after you die. This book is your guide to boost your family’s net worth. In comprehensive yet easy to follow detail, it examines issues such as:
- Making the best use of family members in your business
- Passing on the family home without incurring a nasty bill
- Arranging your investment portfolio to maximise efficiency
- The tax benefits of buying a property jointly
- Tax-efficient gifting of buy-to-let properties to your family
- Transferring your wealth to the next generation
- And so much more...
This book also contains useful documents such as template elections to put our ideas into practice quickly and easily. It’s essential reading for every family seeking to optimise its financial position.
We've created this Tips & Advice book especially for...
Anyone that wants to:
- Maximise and preserve their family’s wealth
- Take full advantage of the available tax-saving opportunities
Tax advisors and accountants that want to:
- Provide their clients with the best possible tax planning opportunities
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice book...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Tips & Advice Book you'll read about...
1. The family company
1.1. Income tax
1.2. Capital gains tax (CGT)
1.3. Inheritance tax (IHT)
2. The family home
2.1. Income tax
2.2. Capital gains tax (CGT)
2.3. Inheritance tax (IHT)
3. Buy-to-let property
3.1. Income tax
3.2. Capital gains tax (CGT)
3.3. Inheritance tax (IHT)
3.4. Stamp duty land tax (SDLT)
4. Cash savings
4.1. Income tax
4.2. Capital gains tax (CGT)
4.3. Inheritance tax (IHT)
5. Share investments
5.1. Income tax
5.2. Capital gains tax (CGT)
5.3. Inheritance tax (IHT)
6. Children’s education
6.1. Are there any tax breaks for nursery fees?
6.2. Can you get a tax deduction for private school fees?
6.3. Funding higher education
7. Further income tax saving strategies
7.1. Have you claimed the marriage allowance?
7.2. The high income child benefit charge
Appendix 1 -National minimum wage and national living wage rates 2023/24
Appendix 2 - Scottish income tax rates
Appendix 3 - Land transaction tax (LTT) and land and buildings transaction tax (LBTT)
Appendix 4 - Car benefit rates
Special subscribers' offer
£74.00Only if you already have a subscription
Got a question? Call Customer Services(01233) 653500