Post-Brexit Customs Procedures: The Key Points (PDF)
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
There have been widespread reports of delays, chaos at the border, reams of additional paperwork and increased costs which are associated with changes to customs procedures post-Brexit. This Special Report will help you minimise these problems so that your intra-EU trade can continue interrupted.
It covers the key concepts you need to be familiar with taken from real life queries, including:
- Considerations prior to trading
- Reviewing EU trade
- EORI numbers: GB, NI and EU
- Trading procedures
- Incoterms - setting out respective responsibilities
- The importance of commodity codes, and how they work
- Rules of origin and the significant post-Brexit confusion it is causing
- Controlled goods and the extra requirements needed
- Measures to help with the changes
- Temporary import reliefs
- Postponed VAT accounting
In easy to follow language and containing practical examples, this Special Report will fully equip you to deal with customers, freight agents and HMRC in a trouble-free way.
We've created this PDF Report especially for......
Everyone involved in trading with the EU who wants to:
- Handle post-Brexit trade in a trouble-free way
- Make sense of the new customs procedures
Advisors that want to:
- Get a clear overview of the new post-Brexit customs procedures
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Special subscribers' offer
£68.00Only if you already have a subscription
Got a question? Call Customer Services(01233) 653500