Profit Extraction Tactics for 2023/24 (PDF)
All you need to know about tax efficient profit extraction incorporating the NI changes
A PDF Report about...
In a nutshell
This PDF Report looks at profit extraction for 2023/24 following the return to a single set of NI rates for the year. As the higher dividend rates have been retained, the goalposts for tax efficiency have shifted again. We cover a number of different scenarios and use worked examples to demonstrate the optimum outcome in each situation. We also look at alternatives to salary and dividends with some ideas that will help squeeze further value out of your company ensuring you keep more of your hard-earned profit in your pocket.
Following very messy NI changes last year, a sense of stability has returned for 2023/24. The NI rates for Class 1 and Class 4 have reverted to their previous levels, but the increased thresholds have been retained. Unfortunately for small company owners, the higher rates of tax on dividends have also been retained, meaning that profit extraction strategies will change again.
This PDF Report covers all you need to know:
- The effect of the NI threshold increases and fall in NI rates in detail
- Profit extraction planning for 2023/24
- Whether alternative treatment for directors' NI might be worthwhile
- Thinking beyond salary and dividends: making your money go further
- Life after April 2023: is your company still the right trading vehicle following the corporation tax hike?
This PDF Report will help you to form a profit extraction strategy that will keep more of your profit in your bank account and not HMRC’s.
We've created this PDF Report especially for...
Company directors and business owners that want to:
- Get the profit out of their company in a tax-effective and legally safe way
Advisors and accountants that want to:
- Help their clients develop a tax-effective profit extraction strategy
You'll get the following free extras with this PDF Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
You can choose from the following options...
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Special subscribers' offer
£68.00Only if you already have a subscription
Got a question? Call Customer Services(01233) 653500