Property Investing for Landlords - The Latest Tax Breaks (PDF)
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
This Special Report provides clear tax guidance to prospective and existing landlords. It brings together all the property tax rules you need to be aware of in one handy place. Easy to follow, this Special Report will save you tax wherever possible – and help you keep more of your rental income as a result. In this new edition we discuss all the recent changes, with examples showing how these will affect you.
Now, more than ever before, you need to be aware of the available tax breaks. This Special Report makes sure you know which reliefs and exemptions to really take advantage of. It will help you find answers to questions such as:
- What taxes do I need to consider when I buy, let, sell or gift a property?
- What finance costs are deductible?
- How do I save tax with furnished holiday lettings?
- Is it efficient to own property jointly?
- How can I minimise inheritance tax?
- How does residency affect my tax affairs?
- Should I buy properties through a company?
- Can I save tax with a property management company?
This Special Report is accompanied by online documents that you can easily customise.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Prospective and existing landlords that want to:
- Save tax and keep more rental income for themselves
- Stay up to date with legislative changes
Tax advisors that want to:
- Help their clients choose the most appropriate tax-saving strategy for their situation
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
You can choose from the following options...
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Take a look at your options below.
Special subscribers' offer
£68.00Only if you already have a subscription
Got a question? Call Customer Services(01233) 653500