Reducing Sickness Absence - Easy Ways to Cut Costs
A PDF book about...
In a nutshell
This PDF book shows how to manage and reduce sickness absence in your workplace. It helps you deal with persistent short-term offending, reduce your sick pay bill and get staff back to work sooner. It also explains your rights and the steps to take should the situation get out of hand. This new edition covers the latest case law on the subject - including the changes to fit notes.
Sickness absence is bad for business. Fraudulent sickness absence is estimated to cost employers £522 per employee annually in direct costs. You need a compelling strategy to manage sickness absence and save your business money. The advice in this book helps you achieve this by explaining how to:
- Analyse sickness absence in your business
- Set out a well-drafted sickness absence policy
- Deal with fit notes
- Conduct return-to-work interviews
- Tackle sick pay in the most cost-effective way
- Avoid discrimination, take disciplinary action or dismiss an employee
- Promote a healthy workplace
There's no escaping the many problems caused by sickness absence. Aside from the financial burden, it leads to disruption and reduced productivity. You can no longer sit back and let it happen. The advice in this book will help you fight back and safely manage sickness absence.
We've created this PDF book especially for...
Business owners, personnel managers, HR officers, company directors, advisors and consultants that want to:
- Control and limit sickness absence and the associated costs in the workplace
You'll get the following free extras with this PDF book...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
You can choose from the following options...
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Got a question? Call Customer Services(01233) 653500