Save Tax by Going Green (PDF)
A PDF Report about...
In a nutshell
The pressure is on for businesses and individuals to “go green”, but this often comes with greater costs. The good news is that the tax system can reduce the expense and in some cases even provide financial incentives. This Special Report looks at how the tax system impacts those who adopt environmentally friendly policies and how you can maximise the corresponding tax reliefs.
This brand new Special Report explains how the tax rules apply to businesses that adopt green spending and income generation policies, for example how to access and maximise tax breaks for zero or low-emission cars and commercial vehicles or obtain enhanced tax relief for creating environmentally friendly systems or products. You’ll also find all you need to know about the tax breaks available for investing in the green business sector. Finally, the report summarises your business’s obligation to comply with green taxes, such as the plastic packaging tax.
The topics covered by the Special Report include:
- General tax deductions for green expenditure
- Special treatment of green cars, vans and other vehicles
- R&D reliefs for green companies
- Special reliefs for restoring and using polluted land in your business
- Micro energy generation with solar panels, windmills etc.
- VAT and energy-saving products
- Investing in green industry and activities, e.g. woodlands, enterprise investment scheme
- Complying with green taxes
We cover the changes in easy-to-understand language, and use numerical examples to illustrate their effect where relevant.
We've created this PDF Report especially for...
Business owners and individuals
- who want to understand the pros and cons of adopting an environmentally friendly spending policy and make use of the corresponding tax breaks.
Tax advisors and accountants
- Who need up to date advice and information on all the available green tax breaks
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
You can choose from the following options...
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Special subscribers' offer
£62.00Only if you already have a subscription
Got a question? Call Customer Services(01233) 653500