Shared Parental Leave
The new rules and how they affect your business
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
The Shared Parental Leave Regulations allow working parents to plan their leave in a way that best suits their own circumstances. To help you deal with this complex subject, we've produced this Special Report. Peppered with realistic advice, it shows you how to follow the correct procedures without it disrupting your day-to-day business activities.
This Special Report answers the following questions:
- Who's eligible?
- What rights are included?
- How does the system operate?
- What are the consequences of non-compliance?
- What are the rules on antenatal appointments?
- What are the rules on adoption and surrogacy?
You'll learn how to efficiently deal with the current regime:
- How to book shared parental leave
- How to manage shared parental leave
- How to tackle problems
- How to draft a shared parental leave policy
What's more, this Special Report includes 14 ready-to-use documents. It's the ideal resource to get to grips with the rules in a legally safe, low cost way.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Business owners and managers, HR/personnel managers and staff and company directors that want to:
- Safely deal with any requests from employees to opt in to shared parental leave
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Tips & Advice Special Report you'll read about...
Background to shared parental leave and pay
Overview of shared parental leave and pay
How shared parental leave operates
Booking shared parental leave
Managing shared parental leave
Non-compliance with legislation
Dealing with problems
Drafting a shared parental leave policy
Time off for antenatal appointments
Adoption and surrogacy
You can choose from the following options...
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Take a look at your options below.
Special subscribers' offer
£59.00Only if you already have a subscription
Got a question? Call Customer Services(01233) 653500