Tax for Professionals
Every month see how to save tax with our detailed advice plus the follow-up steps on how to implement it
Tax for Professionals is...
A digital newsletter: to
- Ensure your clients pay the least amount of tax possible in a legally safe way
- Provide your clients with reliable and practical tax advice
- Be able to answer any queries your clients have
- Keep abreast of the latest tax changes
- Understand the consequences of new tax legislation and case law
- Have a series of ready-to-use tools and calculators, letters and source material close at hand
A unique concept...
- Easy-to-apply advice and solutions
- Detailed advice delivered in clear language
- 100% safe to use
- Completely independent advice
A unique collaboration between
- Our in-house experts
- A broad network of specialists who are experts in their fields
We've created this newsletter for...
- Tax professionals
- Tax advisors
Extras with our advice...
Quarterly bulletin Practice Points
- More detailed information and worked examples on a particular tax-saving strategy
- Use it to deepen your tax knowledge even further
Ready-to-use documents, letters, checklists...
- Get the most from our advice in practice
- Customisable to suit your personal circumstances
- Quickly calculate the most tax-effective solution
- Compare different options and choose the best one
Examples and source material
- So you can be sure your position is legally secure
Download these extras quickly and easily at tips-and-advice.co.uk.
Use Tax for Professionals by visiting
Free trial offer
£340.00 1 year
Got a question? Call Customer Services(01233) 653500