The Latest on the Flat Rate and Other VAT Schemes (PDF)
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
This Special Report brings together key information about VAT schemes. It explains who the schemes are for, how they work as well as their pros and cons. You’ll learn how to fully exploit the VAT schemes to minimise admin and even reduce your VAT bill.
Navigating the VAT legislation is a minefield. However, there are special schemes that can reduce costs and even save you money.
This Special Report tells you what schemes are available and how to use them to your advantage. It provides you with the latest information on:
- Voluntary schemes such as the flat rate, annual accounting, retail and many more
- Mandatory schemes such as the capital goods
- Which schemes you can or must use
- How to join and leave a scheme
- The pros and cons of each
In simple language and with clear examples, this Special Report explains how to make the most of VAT schemes to minimise admin and save time and money.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Everyone in business plus VAT advisors that want to:
- Know how to make the most of the available VAT schemes
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
Special subscribers' offer
£70.00Only if you already have a subscription
Got a question? Call Customer Services(01233) 653500