The New Corporation Tax Regime (PDF)
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
1 April 2023 was a watershed date for corporation tax, with the first increase in the main rate since 1973. This Special Report explains the impact of this change and how you can mitigate its effect. Plus, it covers how to maximise corporation tax efficiency by using losses effectively and make use of the temporary period of “full expensing” for companies that incur qualifying capital expenditure.
The New Corporation Tax Regime provides answers to questions such as:
- What rules govern companies and how does the post-April 2023 corporation tax system work?
- How is marginal relief worked out?
- Does the rate increase mean the end of small business incorporations?
- What is full expensing, and is it worth using?
- Are there ways to change the timing of income and expenses?
- How can companies best utilise losses?
Written in plain English by experienced corporate tax practitioners, this Special Report is essential reading for anyone involved in the taxation of companies - from company directors to their advisors. Making use of the simple to follow advice will help ensure the changes to the corporation tax regime are effectively managed and provide key tax planning opportunities.
We've created this PDF Report especially for... ...
Anyone involved in the taxation of companies that wants to:
- Mitigate the effect of the upcoming corporation tax increase
- Take advantage of the tax planning opportunities
You'll get the following free extras with this PDF Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
You can choose from the following options...
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Special subscribers' offer
£68.00Only if you already have a subscription
Got a question? Call Customer Services(01233) 653500