The New Settlement Agreements - All You Need to Know
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
This Special Report will help you deal with thorny employment issues in a way that best suits your business. It will show you how to use settlement agreements to effectively kill off a tribunal claim, allowing you to carry on without fear of costly litigation.
Every employer dreads having to face a tribunal claim. The time and costs involved can be damaging for any business, to say nothing of the adverse publicity. In signing a settlement agreement, the employee waives their rights. It's the ideal way to avoid those costly claims.
With this Special Report, you will:
- See how to dismiss employees in a swift and painless way
- Understand how settlement agreements differ from compromise agreements
- Become familiar with the legal basics
- Learn how to approach settlement negotiations and discussions
- Be clear on what to include in the agreement
It comes with a set of complementary documents, including a draft settlement agreement, saving you even more time and money.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Business owners, personnel and HR staff
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Tips & Advice Special Report you'll read about...
Table of contents
What are settlement agreements?
The new Code of Practice
The legal requirements
Settlement discussions: play by the rules
How to approach settlement negotiations
Drawing up the settlement agreement
You can choose from the following options...
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Take a look at your options below.
Special subscribers' offer
£57.00Only if you already have a subscription
Got a question? Call Customer Services(01233) 653500