Workplace Stress and Mental Health
The latest on how to limit your liability
A Tips & Advice Special Report about...
In a nutshell
The practical advice in this Special Report will enable you to proactively tackle mental health issues in your business. You’ll learn how to take care of any problems in a safe and effective way at minimal cost to your business. This Special Report has been fully updated and includes the latest case law and legislation.
Mental health problems are on the rise creating many challenges for employers. Mental ill health at work is thought to cost UK employers £26 billion each year. In this Special Report we cover the most effective ways to limit your liability and deal with three core issues:
- Preventing problems from ever occurring
- Managing workplace mental health conditions when they arise
- Dealing with healthcare professionals
- The tricky question of disability discrimination
- Making reasonable adjustments
- Providing medical support
- Dismissal and tribunal claims
Mental health and stress at work is not something you can afford to ignore. This Special Report is your guide to dealing with these issues in a legally secure way.
We've created this Tips & Advice Special Report especially for...
Business owners, employers, personnel and HR staff, company directors, supervisors, health and safety managers that want to:
- Tackle mental health issues in a safe and effective way at minimal cost to their business
You'll get the following free extras with this Tips & Advice Special Report...
An online service with ready-to-use documents
- To immediately apply our advice and solutions in practice
- That you can easily adapt to suit your own requirements
In this Tips & Advice Special Report you'll read about...
Prevention of workplace mental health problems
Managing workplace mental health
Involving healthcare professionals
Is the employee “disabled”?
Accommodating a mental health condition
You can choose from the following options...
- The PDF-version
- Delivered to your inbox
Take a look at your options below.
New edition coming soon
Our editors are currently finalising a new edition of this publication.
Please contact our Customer Services department for more information and/or to pre-order the new edition now.Click here for our contact details.